Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to Sunny Florida

This is a fit, Mini-Minion style:


Life is so hard when you're two. :)

So we've been in Orlando for an entire day now (or almost an entire day). I've decided I don't like the time difference when M is still in California. Mostly because when he's there, I'm aware that I'm not on "normal" time. It's a mind thing.

Flying over by myself with the kids was miserable. Not because of them. They were great. But I thought it would be best for Mini-Minion to be in her car seat on the plane, but lugging the car seat, two carry-on suitcases, a backpack and the stroller all over three airports really wasn't all that much fun.

Still, we made it. The kids have adjusted fairly well to the time difference. Mini-Minion was alseep by 9PM Florida time, which is pretty darn good.

They're having fun with the kids who are technically their aunt and uncle. That's strange, but it is what it is. Mr. A and J have been running around screaming their fool heads off all day. They always play well together.


Mini-Minion is a bit more happy to play with Miss S, but she's waaaaay more interested in the dog, who I think she would willingly be tied to if given the opportunity.


So ends our first day in Orlando, and our third away from home. Three down, sixteen left to go. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the first pic... there are sooo many days where I have felt like that! Miss A is just so interesting to me - I love reading about her, seeing what she insisted she put on that day...

    Anways, I know 4 kids seems challenging and as difficult as it may seem you will get through it!

    ReplyDelete