Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter is almost over, which makes me sad, because there were lots of things that didn't get worn this year. I'm sad about that because the kids have lots of cute clothes still hanging in their closets, but what really bothers me is there was just SO much. Too much. I'd say lesson learned, but I think we're looking at a repeat this summer. I hope not!

This was the first (and very possibly the last) time Miss A got to wear this outfit. So sad! The skirt and jacket are from the Spanish brand Sophie Catalou, and they're the softest corduroy ever. The cream-colored sweater is from Empress Baby, and the tights are from Catamini. They're actually surprisingly versatile!

I may have to put her in this again soon, because it's too cute to wear only once. Sorry for the crappy pics--they were taken with the camera in my phone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment