Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is why I've never followed through with a fashion blog or a daily post. I'm not good about taking pictures. Since Miss A stays inside most of the day, though, if I don't do this, no one would ever see her.

Tonight was Mr. A's Taekwondo class. Miss A wore a dress from Gap's Boho Baby line. The dress is 12-18 months, but it comes dangerously close to showing her bottom, so I put the striped Boho Baby fleece pants underneath it. It was actually really cute! I had the bow made to match Gymboree's Harvest Leaves line, but the colors are the same, so it works. The shoes (which you can't see) are also from Baby Gap, but I don't know which line they're from.

Photobucket

A rare pic of Mr. A. He's wearing the panda sweater from Janie and Jack's Winter Sledding line. He's crazy for this line. I might not be able to sell it during the summer. I think I'll have a fight on my hands. He's wearing his TKD pants underneath, so pay no attention to those. . .

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mr. A is too cute, you should just let the poor kid keep his penguins! haha

    And Ava looks lovely in Boho--love the colors on her, surprise, surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete