Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I think these pictures are fairly self-explanatory. They let me in the kitchen again. I'm using these as proof that I do actually make my own pies. From scratch. And yes, *I* actually make them. I'm not sure how edible they are. No one dies after eating them, so I guess that's good.




But this is also proof of why I shouldn't be allowed to go in the kitchen. Seriously, look at this mess. Believe it or not, my toaster and microwave didn't press charges. The jury is out on the countertop. :/


I do want to know why my forehead looks like I've just gotten botox. What's up with that shine? Ick. Seriously. And yes, I will clean my counters. . .sometime between New Year's Day and When I Actually Care. :)

Besides, who can think about cleaning counters when there are novels to finish and music history articles to write? In other words, there are much more important things.

This is sort of all over the place because I've been waiting for potatoes to boil for like an hour and I'm ridiculously tired. I should have been put to bed HOURS ago.

But the lesson of the day, kids, is if life gives you lemons, go at them with your mouth wide open. I'm not quite sure what that means, but Miss A assures me it's good advice.

1 comment:

  1. I view baking and cooking in the same light, my friend. As long as no one dies....:)

    ReplyDelete