Monday, November 9, 2009

I hate laundry day

And because I hate laundry day, I often choose to ignore it. Which makes laundry day turn into laundry week. It really sucks. I need to get it through my thick skull that laundry DAY is better than laundry WEEK.

Miss A and Mr. A have the worst laundry. I do theirs last, which is a mistake, because then it gets avoided for weeks at a time. And when I finally get around to doing it, this is what happens.



This is my favorite, because the tights are so little and cute.



So imagine this three times, sometimes per child, plus the stuff that is dried. Yes, it's ridiculous. I agree. But it could really be controlled if I would just do the darn laundry once a week.

This should explain why I wasn't updating last week. I was truly buried in dirty clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I have the same problem. Except I'm buried in the clean dry clothes that I need to put away.

    ReplyDelete