Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just for GeeGee and Why Do I Procrastinate


GeeGee wanted pics of Mr. A, so here they are. Pics of Mr. A, who still won't smile quite right yet (we're getting closer!). It's such a shame, because his real smile is beautiful. These are from the other day as I followed him around the yard while he watered everything that typically doesn't need watering.

Onto the second part. Why do I procrastinate? I'm pretty much so hating myself for not really starting on the garage earlier. I don't know when exactly I would have done it, but boy oh, boy, do I wish I had started earlier. :( I got rid of 75% of the toys today, and it still looks like a mess. Part of it is M's fault, because he likes to stack up empty boxes in there, and so a good 30-40% of what I'm looking at are probably just empty boxes. I can't wait to be rid of all of this. It's just so hot in there, too. I started working about 8:30am, and I was dripping with sweat within 10-15 minutes. It's not even noon, and it's 90 degrees. The high is 102 today. Yuck!


Mini Minon hung out with me while I cleaned out part of the garage today, although she really wasn't much help. An old Christmas tree topper broke, and she "helped" me by sweeping it out of the pile I had it in and all over the garage instead. That was sweet. She looks quite funny today, because she has on a pair of angel wings that M got me about 10 years ago.

In good news, the master bedroom and both bathrooms are completely packed up and ready to go. Anything left goes to Goodwill when we leave or is being sold in the garage sale. The linen closet is also done, so all I have left are Mr. A's room, the playroom, the kitchen (hardly anything will go), and the living room.


In exactly one week is August, and things will start happening really fast then. It's kind of exciting.

1 comment: