Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Rules of the Game


So here we go. This will be fairly short. There's no new news about the move. I have, however, decided I'm not buying any clothes for the kids for 18 months. Yes, I said 18 months. It can be done. There are some exceptions:

1. Underwear
2. Undershirts
3. A Coat for Mini Minion for next fall/winter (won't be purchased until fall/winter 2011)
4. PJs
5. Jeans for Mr. A
6. Socks
7. Shoes as needed



And that's that. I've laid it out, so watch it happen. We should be able to get by with what they have. I'm a fan of layering for Mini Minion, so her stuff will definitely last. I'm not sure about Mr. A next year, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

We had a visitor today, as you can see from the pics. He was a friendly little guy. He usually comes around in the early morning, but he has never really stuck around for long. Today, he was here for over an hour. M was working, so Mini Minion and I hung out with our guest. I took pictures while she hit the water with a big stick. D'oh. And yet our friend stayed.


It has been kind of fun having M home working. I do feel bad for the guy, though. It's such a tough schedule. But may I remind everyone that it was HIS decision to keep both jobs. He can quit one any time. He chose to stay until we leave for London. I'm wondering if he isn't wishing he had chosen differently. Haha. Poor guy.

Tonight, M and Mr. A went outside for one of their favorite activities. I posted pics of this around Halloween time last year, when we made bats and pumpkins. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment