Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 17th, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mr. A kind of wore green today, but I'll be honest--I totally forgot about it. Oh, well. His little bit of green saved him from getting pinched. Miss A had no green at all, unless you want to count the minuscule amount of thread on the onesie no one could see. :)

First up is Mr. A. He got to wear his new clothes today! He was excited. Both the pants and the shirt are from the Janie and Jack line Dinosaur Days.

Photobucket

Miss A also got to wear new clothes. I just took the tags off this Janie and Jack On Safari set. I don't love it as much as I thought I would, but it is cute. Maybe it's cuter on an older girl. She was originally wearing the white crochet espadrilles from the J&J Sweet Coral Reef line, but after literally one minute, they were hanging around her ankles as she crawled down the hallway.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment