Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18th, 2009

The kids played outside today before dinner. I had class, so Mr. A and Miss A's daddy made dinner. That was nice of him. It was really nice today. It's supposed to be warmer next week. I just don't want it to get too hot too fast, because that sucks.

Mr. A wore a Knuckleheads shirt that I almost forgot about. I like the Knuckleheads designs, but the clothes are somewhat pricey (on par with Janie and Jack, but without any sales or coupons worth mentioning), and I'm on the fence about how the clothes have held up. His pants are from Naartjie. I try to love Naartjie, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took the tags off Miss A's GAP Jet Set outfit today, and I love it! I think it's so cute! I can't wait for her to be able to wear the dress in the same pattern (she has both colors). I hope she'll be willing to keep the headband on. She has an Old Navy onesie on underneath, because I was hoping to protect her arms from mosquitoes, but then I realized her legs were fully uncovered. D'oh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment