Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25th, 2009

Today was Miss A's first day in a dress as a walker. She still crawls on her hands and feet some, so I was hoping this would encourage her to stay upright. I love this dress! It's from J&J's layette line Floral Delights. I didn't get a good picture of it, but I can guarantee you'll see it again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. A told me it was going to be cold today, because he saw it on the PBS weather forecast. It wasn't. But I believed him, so he went to school in jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt. The shirt is from Mini Boden, and the jeans are from H&M. He initially wasn't very happy to have his picture taken.

Photobucket

But then he warmed up.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Alex is such a little stud-man haha. He's seriously going to be a huge heartbreaker--be prepared for late night calls from girls in like a year haha

    And YAY again for Miss A--so sweet in a dress :)

    ReplyDelete