Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30th, 2009

The PO tried to deliver a package today, but I have no idea what it's for. It's very confusing. There's no record of the article number he left on the package. I was hoping it was Miss A's MJ stuff, but no dice.

I put Miss A in J&J's Scenic Locale today, mostly because I've been dying to use the headscarf. It's super cute! I picked up the sandals at Target. I loved them so much, and they were so cheap, that I bought them in two sizes to last the whole summer.

Mr. A wore Gap jeans and a shirt from Janie and Jack's Vintage Wheels line. A lot of people said this shirt was too babyish, but Mr. A said the kids in his class love shirts like that, because they like to read the words. Go figure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how cute that outfit is on AVa! And that first pic needs framed, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete