Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th, 2009

Almost didn't make it! Whew! Friends and Family started tonight at Janie and Jack, and I got a few things, so I should be able to talk at least Mr. A into doing a fashion show when it all arrives (hopefully Monday or Tuesday).

Miss A and I had an awesome day! We visited with our aunt, played in the dirt (Miss A ate dirt for the first time), and went shopping. Great day! You're probably wondering how the dirt eating went. It went very well. She went back for seconds. And thirds. That's when I stopped being negligent and chatting with my aunt and stopped her. At least she's building up immunity to Valley Fever. Always a positive.

Here she is at the end of her exhausting, dirty day. :) She's in Gap Treehouse. I adore this dress, but it kind of seems to run short. It's actually above her knees, even though it doesn't look like it in this pic. What you see behind you is playroom destruction. I didn't even know that TV was plugged in. Today was the first day it has been turned on it probably close to two years.

Photobucket

Mr. A wore a shirt from Gymboree's Rock On line. I don't know why I bought so much of this. I keep forgetting he even has it. His jeans are from Gap. His smile is usually goofy nowadays, but today was really silly since I asked him to let me take a picture before he put on his TKD uniform. What I got was a picture of him with one of our new sleds over his face. He was pulling his pants down while I was looking at the pictures, and when I saw what I had gotten, I made him pull them back up real quick so I could take a better picture. Boys!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dirt? Yum! I have yet to let Riley taste it, since it's such a decadant meal, but someday. :D

    I love Ava in dresses--how exciting for you that you can go dress crazy now!

    ps MR A looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete