Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24th, 2009

Today, Miss A decided to learn how to walk. WTG, Miss A! Bring on the dresses! You'll probably see lots of them in a couple of weeks when she learns how to walk better.

Since she's still a bit unsteady, I put her in an ensemble from Gymboree's layette line By the Seashore. It's much cuter than these pictures show. And her thighs are much bigger than these pictures show. LOL I have other pics to prove it. :D

Photobucket

Mr. A looked so handsome today. He's in a Boden shirt and another pair of Ralph Lauren chinos. (Oh, boy--we have lots of them. I love little boys in Ralph Lauren.)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAY AVA!! WOOHOO! :) Now she'll have to wear her CB goodies haha

    You know I never bought a single 2 piece outfit like that? I regret it. Miss Ava is ADORABLE in them!

    ReplyDelete