Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19th, 2009

Today was a pretty lazy day. I was going to write something important and earth-shattering on here, but I guess it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought, because I've already forgotten what it was.

No pictures of Mr. A today, but he wasn't wearing anything too exciting. He had on a reversible shirt from J&J's Glacier Frost line and some dark grey pants from Naartjie. Yes again. I went crazy ordering Naartjie for the fall/winter, and then he didn't end up wearing most of what I bought.

Miss A wore a shirt and shorts from the J&J line Sweet Coral Reef. I really like the colors in this line on her. The hat is from the same line, but it doesn't match. She didn't wear it out of the house, either. I just threw it on while we were taking pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My order from the J&J outlet came today. I bought Mr. A some stuff from the Vintage Wheels line: two polos, a light-blue applique shirt, and some plaid shorts. I also got a the Fresh Daisies patchwork dress for Miss A. I tried it on her today, and the top part fits really well, but it is long. Not overwhelmingly long, though. I ordered a M2M headscarf for her. It should be really cute this summer. I'll put up pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. look at the cute little cheesy poses! Miss A is TOO adorable, Meech. :D

    i just love scr....

    ReplyDelete