Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6th, 2009

Slacker! This is why I don't blog.

I packed up most of Miss A's winter things, so of course today was freezing cold. I haven't done laundry, because there isn't enough to do, but her five remaining winter/fall things aren't clean. The same goes for Mr. A. This is what happens when I don't do laundry--clothes that should never go together get meshed into a horrid excuse for an outfit.

Yes, I let them go out of the house like this. I'm surprised people's retinas weren't burned.

We went to the park this afternoon, and one would think I keep Miss A in a cage by the way she acted. This was her first "real" outdoor time, though, because whenever she's outside, she's usually being held or pushed in a stroller. This was her first taste of freedom, and now she wants to live outside.

On a side note, I think Mr. A has a girlfriend.

This outfit never should have seen the light of day. Everything is from Gap, mostly from the Boho line, but somehow, it just doesn't work together. . .

Photobucket

This outfit also never should have seen the light of day. . .I take no responsibility for this. I asked him to wear the black hoodie. He said he didn't know where it was. This was the only thing available. The hoodie is from Gymboree's Shark Reef line, the pants are Knucklehead's Ivy League, he's wearing a yellow shirt underneath from Knuckleheads, and the shoes are from Vans. Never again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OH MY LORD. please post these on gf LOL

    they're still adorable children though--they could both wear paper bags and be cute :)

    way to update, Slacker :D

    ReplyDelete