Friday, April 3, 2009

March 31st, 2009

Yesterday, all of Mr. A's clothes came from Janie and Jack. He got lots of super cute stuff! He did do a fashion show, but I've decided not to post the fashion show pics anymore because it's just redundant when they finally get around to really wearing them.

Anyway, I didn't take a pic of Miss A today, but I can show you what she wore. The plaid shorts were from J&J's Vibrant Garden, and the shirt was from the My Sweet Valentine line. They probably don't look like they match, but they actually do. The shorts run ohmygosh small. Miss A's shorts were a 2T!


















I did get pictures of Mr. A. . .and a very dim one of Miss A in her Gymboree skeleton gymmies. Mr. A wore his new clothes--both the pants and the shirt are from the J&J line Little Rome. I absolutely love this line! Mr. A likes it a lot, too.

You can spot a washed-out Miss A here. . .

Photobucket

One of both of them

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment