Friday, April 10, 2009

Thursday, April 9, 2009

It was supposed to rain today, but it didn't. I didn't know what to put Miss A in, but I wanted her to wear pants. I think I need to get a few more pairs of capris. But then again, they'll really only be useful for another month before the firepits of hell open up an engulf this wonderful city in 150-degree weather.

Anyway, I decided to put her in a plain onesie (which was delightfully on backwards), and a sweater vest and capris from Janie and Jack's Vibrant Garden line. This is the most awesome sweater vest ever, and it was really overlooked last year. Too bad--it's gorgeous, and it's so incredibly soft. Moving on. . .I put her gold sandals on, and she looked so cute! Except her hair was a horrible mess, and I figured I needed to do SOMETHING with it, so I put it in piggies. But I didn't like the rubber bands showing. Then, I remembered I bought these clips from Gymboree to match some of her Fresh Daisies stuff. They also match they Vibrant Garden greens! They're too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Closeup of the flower clip--best $6 purchase ever! Please excuse the messy hair. She pulled the piggies and clips out at least three times, so I had to redo them quickly. She's not yet a fan of the whole hair thing.

Photobucket

Mr. A wore Boden and Gap. . .that's going to be like a broken record over the next few weeks. Well, maybe not since I didn't stock up on Gap jeans like I had intended to do. Oh! His summer Boden stuff already came! My goodness! That was fast. We only ordered a few days ago. It's all really cute, and I'm so glad I got it. :) My neighbors are going to be beyond irritated by the baggies because they thing they're weird.

I'm so off the subject. Here's the Gap/Boden combo. . .I don't love the Dino tee, but Alex does, and that's all that matters.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. woohoo low piggies!

    This was my favorite J&J item ever last year. Not kidding. I, for one, did not overlook it haha

    ReplyDelete