Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday, April 24th, 2009

The trauma from Miss A's shots yesterday showed today, and she was cranky, cranky, cranky.

I was trying to organize the stuff I needed to pack away, and I came across this Gymboree Prep School jumper. It's an 18-24, but it looked really small to me. I put it on her, and. . .yeah, it's small. :( I thought it would be good for fall, but I think this will be the only time she'll be able to wear it. Sad, because it's cute! The shoes are from the Holland Days line, but they match perfectly. The knee-highs were a gift from Allie. :)

Mr. A is wearing the Janie and Jack Little Rome polo. I think his time in J&J is limited, though, because he says he likes Boden better. :(

Miss A kept trying to talk to Mr. A while I was taking the pics. It was hilarious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG it is TINY!

    You should find some cute jeans and use it as a tunic next year. at the rate gymbo is selling, you want to try to wear this a couple more times probably?

    she's so cute in knee highs :)

    ReplyDelete