Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tuesday, April 28th, 2009

Same old, same old: cranky baby. I brought out this Janie and Jack Sweet Coral Reef outfit today. I looked for this forever. I really wanted to fall in love with it the second I saw it, because I just knew the colors would be beautiful on Miss A. The outfit isn't as spectacular as I thought it would be, but it is cute. I liked it better on her today than I did when I first tried it on her. She has the matching crochet shoes, but I can't get the darn things to stay on her feet. They're cute, but I doubt she'll get any use out of them.

More Boden today for Mr. A, but I don't have a pic of him. I kept putting it off, and when he got into the shower, I realized I never took one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this....we were going to wear it today actually but it got cold again here :/

    of course the colors are gorgeous on Ava! :) And those crotchet shoes didn't work for us either...

    ReplyDelete