Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009

Happy Earth Day! We celebrated this blasting hot day (it was a balmy 98 degrees today--ugh) by wearing as little as possible and drinking copious amounts of water.

Mr. A and I went to the movies to see Planet Earth. I think he was a bit confused, because we already have the DVD set. This was a condensed version, though, AND it was narrated by James Earl Jones. Can't beat that! I taught Mr. A a little about animal classes. I'm no biologist, though, so it was probably perfect for a 6-year-old boy. At least he can tell me whether something is a mammal or not. He was so proud of his new knowledge that he asked to be quizzed over and over and over. . .and over.

Miss A stayed with her great-grandma and great-grandpa while we went. I put her in the Janie and Jack Citrus Breeze ensemble. Oh my! It was so cute. I love this outfit to bits, and I'm definitely going to make sure she wears it a few times more when the weather heats back up again (it's *supposed* to go down by the weekend). She has some M2M bows, but she woke up from her nap all sweaty and with a head full of baby curls, so I decided to let her go natural.

Mr. A was in Boden. He says the kids loved his shirt and kept trying to play with it. That's the problem with Boden shirts--they're just so darn fun. His jeans are from Gap.

He was hard to get on film today.

Photobucket

She was kind of hard, too.

Photobucket

She was still easier than he was, though.

Photobucket

The boys were playing goodness knows what in the backyard. But it was a loud, very physical sport.

Photobucket

Miss A's opinion on the "sport":

Photobucket

I *heart* this outfit!

Photobucket

Bonus Pic! This was my project last night. I miss seeing the plain panels underneath, so this won't be the permanent solution. However, I think it works for the time being. At least I can have access to everything now.

Photobucket

1 comment: