Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, April 6, 2009

No pics of Mr. A today. He did get dressed, but he promptly got undressed by 1PM in favor of spending the rest of the day in swim trunks. I literally did not see him all afternoon. By 5:30, I was starting to wonder if he was still alive. He was. . .and he was sunburned a little.

Miss A and I got so much done today! We had fun. I put her in this Gap Mediterranean dress and a headscarf I had made to match it. There is nothing cuter than little girls in headscarves. Seriously. Nothing beats a headscarf. They are my favorite accessory.

She wasn't sad when I was taking this picture--she was being naughty.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. uh-oh! so the terrible twos are beginning for you about the time they did for us. Lucky you :P

    Ava is absolutely darling in blue. I love that dress on her.

    ReplyDelete