Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 4, 2009

Ah, the community Easter egg hunt. What a waste of time. But the kids enjoy it for all of two minutes, so I guess that's enough. Boy, our community really dropped the ball on this one. They had the kids form a circle, dropped a bunch of eggs in the center, and turned it into a free for all. Who thought that would be a good idea?

I tried to coordinate the kids. Kinda. . .Miss A was in J&J's Summer Boardwalk, but I didn't have the cardigan, so I figured the one from Enchanted Butterfly was just as good. It looks ok together. At least it matches.

Mr. A was in J&J's Vintage Wheels. This is such a cute line. I made him wear white Ralph Lauren's. I obviously wasn't thinking.

Photobucket

No one looks dignified in bunny ears.

Photobucket

Just before the "hunt." Yes, I use that very loosely.

Photobucket

What's wrong with this picture? (Hint: Look at the shoes)

Photobucket

The final damage:

Photobucket

My Edward in the making (minus the whine and the whole immortality thing). Just call me Esme! (Yes, I'm rolling my eyes.)

Photobucket

Either she was frowning and he looked great, or else she was smiling and he was looking down. This was the best shot I got. *Sigh*

Photobucket

We also went to the batting cage, but those didn't come out so well. My poor Mr. A should stick to soccer.

1 comment:

  1. are you and Felicia conspiring to get me to buy that outfit? it's SO cute on Ava omgsh

    ReplyDelete