Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wow! I almost typed "June." At least you know where my mind is.

Today was a nice day. We were really busy. We went to visit our grandparents. :) And we had McDonald's for lunch, which really messed with my faux diet. It's only a diet in the sense that I'm counting calories. And it's working! Hooray. Maybe I'll actually be able to get into all those clothes hanging in MY closet.

No J&J from Miss A today. I put her in a dress from Gap's Safari 2008 line. I like some of Gap's stuff this year, but I really prefer last year's lines. This dress is gorgeous! Miss A's great-grandma really liked it a lot. :) Too bad these were taken AFTER daddy let her eat dinner without a bib. The horror!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. A wore J&J, though. He was in Forever Friends. I'm glad I got stuff from this line. At first, I sort of dismissed it as too young, but it's so cute on him! Poor Mr. A--I take so many pictures of him, but he has that horrible goofy smile in most of them, so they're not really that cute. We're trying to work on the smile thing with him. I love his natural smile. His fake one is. . .well. . .interesting.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment