Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13th, 2009

Darn it! I just realized Mr. A is in the shower, and I didn't get a picture of him. :( I need to start catching him before he leaves the house. I'll post a picture from a few days ago. It's the same outfit.

Mr. A and Miss A's daddy surprised us all by taking a half day today. So we did. . .nothing. I'm not sure why he took a half day. I was supposed to go to a meeting today, and I thought the kids were going to go with me, so I made sure they were scrubbed up and put together.

Here is a quick pic of Miss A, who was comfortable in an ensemble from Janie and Jack's Vibrant Garden line. Her M2M bows are from our wonderful friend Amanda.

Photobucket

Mr. A was in Janie and Jack's Little Rome line. He really liked this line, so I bought lots of it for him. Hey, at this age, if they're into something, why not make it easier on yourself, right?

Photobucket

Here's a bonus pic of Miss A right before bed. You're probably thinking this is an odd choice for a girl. Maybe. It's one of Mr. A's old sleepers. The reason I posted it is because it's such a lovely piece, and it's Miss A's last night in it. :( It's from the French brand Clayeux, and it was worth every penny. It's soft and perfect--just right for sleeping in!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Amanda's bows look great, as does Miss Ava (and Alex too :D)

    Is Miss A EATING her bunny? How toddler-like :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha--no, that's Paris Poodle! She carries him around by the nose.

    ReplyDelete