Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday, April 21st, 2009

It was so hot today. I just wanted to crawl in bed with a fan blasting on me. The thought of it getting 10-15 degrees hotter makes me want to cry.

On the positive side, I figured now was the best time to squeeze Miss A into this dress one last time. It's from Gymboree's Tropical Garden line. It's a 6-12 month dress, but it ran really big, especially in the chest. She won't fit into it much longer, and it's supposed to cool down by the weekend, but I'm glad she got to wear it at least twice (she wore it once last summer, but it was way too big then).

Fun story about these pics: I was finishing up dinner, and I realized I hadn't taken pics of Miss A yet. I asked her daddy to do it for me while I set the table and got the casserole out of the oven. I have no clue what setting he had it on. Every picture came out like this:

Photobucket

Actually, that was a good shot. He did manage to get one really clear shot. . .of her back. Baby curls!

Photobucket

I need to do laundry for Mr. A. He has lots of clean shirts, but not so many clean shorts. I'm also waiting on three pairs of Boden baggies that should be shipping soon. For now, he got to wear this Summer Boden shirt and Naartjie jeans. I love this shirt! I'm so glad I got it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment