Monday, October 26, 2009

Being forced to go to the pumpkin patch is a drag


Boy, it must suck when your parents try to take you somewhere fun. This picture is so pathetic. It just makes me giggle.

We started the night intending to go on a hayride, but then I reminded M that it was Saturday night (and the Saturday before Halloween at that), and the place we were supposed to go is REALLY popular. Thankfully our good friend (and former neighbor) stopped by and agreed that it would be Disneyland-in-summer crowded. So we'll try to go this week.


M thought it would be a good idea to take the kids to get ice cream since we had semi-flaked on them. I don't like going back on what I said I was going to do, so I thought that was a good substitute. On the way there, I remembered there was a pumpkin patch with tons of carnival-like rides that Mr. A had wanted to go to a few days ago. We surprised the kids by taking them there before getting ice cream.


I got no decent pictures at this pumpkin patch. None. My children were entirely uncooperative for artistic, beautiful pictures. I did, however, get genuine candids, and those are probably better than the pretty, serious shots anyway.


Miss A was like a crazy maniac. She was far too interested in anything that might possibly have been going on around her to sit still. It was frustrating for pictures, but fun to watch. The vast majority of the pictures I got were of her back. But it'll be a silly reminder of the age.


After the pumpkin patch, we made good on our promise to get ice cream. Mr. A and M got chocolate malted crunch, and Miss A and I split a double scoop of chocolate malted crunch and pecan praline. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment